Lunar New Year 2021
Lunar New Year starts on February 12, 2021 and we are ready to celebrate the Year of the Ox.
The Lunar New Year is not only observed in the Chinese community but is also celebrated across several Asian Pacific communities. To help you and your family celebrate safely at home as well as around San Francisco, please see the Celebration Guide below compiled by the APA Heritage Foundation.
Special Virtual Programs
Feb 12: APA Heritage Foundation hosts a virtual Lunar New Year Celebration with Speaker Nancy Pelosi and San Francisco Mayor London Breed.
Feb 18: Bridging Communities Through Art & Culture, a citywide Stand Together SF virtual event celebrating Black History Month and Lunar New Year with a panel conversation on cross-cultural engagement and spirited cultural performances!
Greetings from San Francisco Leaders
2020 Sponsors and Partners
Your support of the APA Heritage Foundation, a 501c3 nonprofit organization, makes this celebration possible. For 2021 APA Heritage Month sponsorship information, please contact Claudine Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Asian American Donors Program
- Asian Peace Officers Association
- Chinese American Citizens Alliance San Francisco Lodge
- Center for Asian American Media
- Coalition of Asian American Government Employees
- Hawaii Chamber of Commerce of Northern California
- Hep B Free – San Francisco Bay Area
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Northern California
- Nihonmachi Street Fair, Inc.
- OCA San Francisco Bay Chapter
- San Francisco Community Health Center
- San Francisco – Bangalore Sister City Committee
- San Francisco – Ho Chi Minh Sister City Committee
- San Francisco – Manila Sister City Committee
- San Francisco – Osaka Sister City Association
- San Francisco – Seoul Sister City Committee
- San Francisco – Taipei Sister City Committee
- Telegraph Hill Neighborhood Center